Thursday 23 February 2017

Room 2 Acknowledgements

Congratulations

Congratulations to this weeks superstars, Amanda and Kauri!

Amanda identified someone that needed help and went out of her way to help him with his mahi, thank you Amanda for being a positive mentor and role model in our classroom.

Kauri has worked hard this week and has shown enthusiasm towards learning, it's great to see. Well done Kauri.

Remember Room 2 the kaiako and myself are always on the lookout for special tamariki that shine, keep up the good mahi and next week it could be you.


3 comments:

  1. Hello room 2, this is Serene from Waikowhai Primary. Congratulations Amanda and Kauri, it's amazing you got certificates! In our school we only get to have a card, write our names and put it in a box. Thanks for sharing with us this amazing post. Please check out my blog at http://wpsserenec.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Skye and I’m in Waitemata and I am 9 years old. I go to Waikowhai primary school. I really like how you do superstars of the week it’s like student of the week at our school,but one person gets it,maybe you could tell us what you give them because I can see that you gave them a bag of something. We give a certificate and a trophy. Why not come and check out my blog http://wpsskye.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later!-Skye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My name is Marwa and I am 11 years old from Waikowhai primary school and i always wanted certificate because I have never had one in my life. I hope you are really happy you can came and check out my blog at http://wpsmarwak.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.